Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is an HDD/SSD monitoring and analysis application. Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives a complete textual description, tips, and displays or reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer or in external enclosures (USB / e-SATA). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
Its goal is to find, test, diagnose and repair hard disk drive problems, report and display SSD and HDD health, performance degradations and failures. Hard Disk Sentinel gives the complete textual description, tips and displays/reports the most comprehensive information about the hard disks and solid state disks inside the computer and in external enclosures (USB hard disks / e-SATA hard disks). Many different alerts and report options are available to ensure maximum safety of your valuable data.
No need to use separate tools to verify internal hard disks, external hard disks, SSDs, hybrid disk drives (SSHD), disks in RAID arrays and Network Attached Storage (NAS) drives as these are all included in a single software. In addition, Hard Disk Sentinel Pro detects and displays status and S.M.A.R.T. information about LTO tape drives and appropriate industrial (micro) SD cards too.
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors hard disk drive / HDD status including health, temperature and all S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology) values for all hard disks. Also, it measures the disk transfer speed in real time which can be used as a benchmark or to detect possible hard disk failures, performance degradations.
HDSentinel is the perfect data protection solution: it can be effectively used to prevent HDD failure and SSD / HDD data loss because it has the most sensitive disk health rating system which is extremely sensitive to disk problems. This way even a small HDD problem can’t be missed. The Professional version has scheduled and automatic (on-problem) disk backup options to prevent data loss caused by not only failure but by malware or accidental delete also.
- Check hard disk health information
- Show the hard drive temperature.
- Find out hard disk all information
- Clear logged problems.
- check disk performance
- Manage S.M.A.R.T.
- Monitor all your hard drive
- Manually configure NAS disk monitoring.
- support multiple languages
- Refresh update information.
- Smart and new interface
- Alert you about the problem.
- Support message and email
- Backup and restore the configuration.
- very easy to use it
- Check update automatically.
- Hotkey supported
- Add password for security.
- Online support
- Support of Corsair Voyager GTX pen drives: display complete self-monitoring status, lifetime writes and details
- Added support of UNITEK S1201A USB3.1 Type-C to M.2 (PCIe/NVMe) Enclosure
- Improved support of further USB-NVMe adapters with JMicron chipset
- Support of HP RAID controllers
- Download the software from the given links.
- Install the software and quit the software if running.
- Open the HDS Activator folder.
- Run the provided activator file as an admin.
- Enter “Bicfic” in the registration section then click “Activate” to register the software.
- Run the software and enjoy activated pro version.