TreeSize Free works on the MFT (Master File Table) and reaches extremely high scan speeds. Scanning operations run in a thread, so you will see results almost instantly while TreeSize Free is working in the background. The Explorer context menu and drag & drop operations are supported within the application.
TreeSize Free can apply NTFS compression to directory branches and also displays the compression rate. As the only disk space management solution on the market, TreeSize Free analyzes LZX and XPress compressed files and folders. It displays the size of a particular folder, including its subfolders in an Explorer-like fashion.
Large folders can be identified at a glance thanks to the gradient bar displayed in the background. All scan results can be drilled down to file level and filters, e.g. for files of a certain type, can be applied. It will also scan network drives and locally synchronized cloud shares (except on Windows servers and within a Windows domain).
Quickly Find Space Hogs
TreeSize Free will help you quickly find space hogs and then allow you to clean up hard disk space. It will break down hard disk space usage right down to file level and display the size of all subfolders within an Explorer-like overview. Folder sizes are easily visualized via a colored bar in the background allowing for easy orientation.
It can also produce a quick overview of file information including detailed information about files and folders: size, occupied disk space, the number of files, last access, owner, etc. You can then further sort them by filtering the scan results according to different criteria or patterns, you create.
The features for the free version include finding space hogs – clean up hard disk space, monitor free space on smartphones/mobile devices, and Quick overview over file information. Starting at $54.95, the Pro version further provides:
- Efficient Disk Space Management from all perspectives
- Versatile File Search
- Exporting and Reporting
- Track Growth
- Customized Analyses & Views
- Scheduled Scans
- High-Performance thanks to Multithreading
- Full NTFS Support
- Perfect Integration with the Windows Explorer
- Full Network Support
- TreeSize Free is now also available with European Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- The support for the high contrast mode in Windows has been improved.
- A possible error when deleting files has been fixed.
- Under specific circumstances, the treemap chart may not have been updated correctly. The chart now shows the selected content as expected.
- Analyzing local read-only drives as administrator now works correctly again.
- A few minor fixes and improvements have been incorporated.
How to Crack?
- Download Free Crack Setup from Here.
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Go to Crack, launch and then install the Activator
- Never let the program to perform/apply an update
- It is Done! Enjoy.