The end result is streamlined and straightforward to use. Browser tabs at the top of the page, address and search bar below, a menu button top-left points to a few useful options (File > Import Data can import your bookmarks, passwords, history, and search engines from IE, Opera, and Firefox).
A tabbed panel on the left gives access to various extras. A Notes section allows you to take text notes and screenshots, and add tags to any site. There are Downloads, Bookmarks, and Contacts panels, too, as well as one for “Vivaldi Mail” (although a message explains this “is not ready”) and a web panel option, which lets you pin frequently accessed websites, feeds and other resources for easy access alongside the main browser window.
The Speed Dials page doesn’t just display static thumbnails of your favorite sites. You can organize them by interest, context, add folders, and more.
There’s also very good keyboard support via “Quick Commands”. Press Ctrl+Q at any point and a menu appear listing all your open tabs and most important commands. Select whatever you want directly from the list, or press the listed hotkey (Ctrl+H for Notes).
This is the first stable release of Vivaldi.
Unique features give you full control of how you group and display browser tabs.
Tweak and tune every part of the browser to create your own unique experience.
An adaptive interface lets you adjust the position, size, and appearance of the browser’s UI elements.
Get to where you’re going faster with fully configurable Search options, custom shortcuts and a Bookmark manager fit for power users.
Mouse & Keyboard
Use custom Keyboard Shortcuts, Mouse Gestures or the command line control of Quick Commands. The choice is at your fingertips.
Privacy & Security
Vivaldi is built with privacy as a priority and gives you full control of settings critical to keeping your data safe.
An arsenal of built-in tools like Notes, Image Properties and more give you advanced functionality without sacrificing performance.
- Option to automatically create a tab stack: ‘Settings → New Tab Position → As Tab Stack with Related Tab’ (VB-15514)
- Add an option to show frequently visited pages in the URL Drop-Down: “Settings → Address bar → Address
- Field Drop-Down Menu → Include Frequently Visited Pages” (VB-3533)
- Custom screenshot file name (VB-31991)
- Save webpage as MHTML is enabled (VB-2101)
Serial Keys Full Working:
- Window XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 (32/64-bit)
- Processor 2 GHz Intel Core
- 4 GB Ram
- 510 MB Hard Space
- Personal use of free
- Download from given link below.
- Install as normally Vivaldi 2.3.1440.41
- Tap open & run it.
- Activate from given keys.
- That’s all.
- Enjoy it.