WordWeb Pro Crack is a comprehensive English thesaurus dictionary that is international, with definitions, synonyms, and many related words. It provides pronunciations and usage examples and has spelling that is helpful sounds-like links. Wordweb does a whole lot more than the usual paper dictionary or thesaurus: WordWeb is a standard expressed term The Web – each definition is connected to sets other related terms. Just click on a pronounced word to explore the network of meanings.
This application is with the capacity of importing and custom that is exporting and glossaries.WordWeb Pro Crack enables the user to configure the scheduled system for English in American, British, Canadian, Australian or Asian English. Also, you can find useful examples and sound like links and spelling that is useful. There are lots of features including words that have found a pattern, resolving and getting anagrams, links within often-confused words and tab pages to analysis web references.
WordWeb Pro 8.1 Crack comes with a module that is sound provides to pronounce the current word or expression to the user. It is still a feature that is impressive especially so for non-native speakers who have troubles pronouncing particular terms. You stretch its functionality to consist of information from Wikipedia, Wiktionary and Wordweb Online in the program interface whenever you connect the application to the Internet. A click on one of the tabs opens your message’s page on Wikipedia or Wiktionary directly in the scheduled program.
WordWeb for Windows is a completely free English-language dictionary which also features a thesaurus. From within most Microsoft Windows applications, you’re able to use this program to look up virtually any English word where you’re given access to a thesaurus and a dictionary to find the meaning of the word and possible synonyms.
If you’re using this program while online, users are also given quick access to Wikipedia to find the wiki article about the word. As of writing this, WordWeb includes a database of over 150k root words of which can be looked up from any program with access to the Windows Shell menu and beyond. This thesaurus/dictionary can be used to look up words from almost any program.
In addition to displaying sense definitions and synonyms, WordWeb can find sets of related words. The database has more than 150,000 root words and 120,000 synonym sets, many proper nouns, pronunciations, and usage tags. WordWeb works offline, but when online you can also quickly view Web references such as the Wikipedia encyclopedia.
WordWeb Resides in the Result Tabs
The heart of WordWeb resides in the results tabs, although the difference between them all wasn’t obvious from the start. After a bit of testing, we found that the “nearest” tab showed you the preceding and following words in the dictionary, “see also” was a suggestion of related words and “similar” presented a word that resembled your search but had a slightly different meaning.
“Types” goes down to the meaning of the word, for example solid “types” will be plastic, crystal or block. The “type of” tab is another variation. “Types of” solid will be substance, state or form. These tools will be particularly helpful if you feel limited by your vocabulary and are looking to diversify your choice of words in the document you are writing.
- Definitions and synonyms
- Related words
- 5000 audio pronunciations
- 65 000 text pronunciations
- 150 000 root words
- 120 000 synonym sets
- Look up words in almost any program.
- Now can find Definitions and synonyms
- Highlights widely used terms which are widely-understood
- Bookmark terms
- Search for terms in a lot of optional words that is additional
- 70 000 pronunciations, with pop-up hint pronunciation key
- Include definitions to the database
- Include your customized glossaries
- Export and import customized definitions and glossaries
- 70 000 usage examples
- Reverse meaning (full text) search
- Links between sounds-like and words being often-confused
- Solve and discover anagrams
- Find terms matching a pattern
- Add optional dictionaries that are third-party separate tabs
- Tab pages to always check internet references quickly
- Clear text pronunciations with syllables
- Content results to the clipboard
- View alphabetically nearest words, recommendations for numerous misspellings.
- Hundreds of new words
- New dictionary tab options
- Reliability improvements
- Thousands of words updates
- Anagrams and proper nouns
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Title: WordWeb 8.21
- Filename: wordweb8.exe
- File size: 21.65MB (22,703,632 bytes)
- Languages: Multiple languages
- License: Freeware
- Author: WordWeb Software
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 1 GHz processor (multi-core is recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (memory)
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- Internet Connection
How to Crack?
- Download WordWeb Pro Setup + Crack From Given Link Below
- Install the Program
- Run the WordWeb Pro Crack
- Generate WordWeb Pro Serial Key
- Use Key to enable WordWeb Pro
Download Crack Download Setup